What is it?
Resilience is a new adult alcohol and drug recovery service in the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead. This borough-wide service focuses on treatment, recovery and health improvement.
What kind of support will I get?
The range of service provision includes:
Access and engagement
- Single point of contact for referrals
- Wider community outreach
- Partnerships with local venues
- Community engagement and health promotion
- Referral pathways into wider recovery opportunities and community support
- Signposting to mutual aid
- Harm reduction and health initiatives including needle exchange
- Information and advice
- Structured psychosocial interventions (low and high intensity)
- Pharmacological treatment interventions, including prescribing service provided by Claremont and Holyport Practice
- Breaking Free - online
- Access to education, training and employment (ETE) services, including volunteering
- Aftercare support, including peer support
- Peer mentor programme
- Family and carer support
- Housing advice, liaison and referral
- Social and physical activities