Salary: £27,905 – £31,371 (Depending on Experience)
Hours: 35 per week
Contract Type: Secondment Until January 2021
Job Ref: 867
Cranstoun: Sandwell provides a range of services for those affected by drugs and alcohol. The preventative and self-help approach of the service compliments the established treatment and recovery interventions delivered across the Borough ensuring the service caters for all levels of need.
The Co-ordinator will act as a central point of contact for all high impact drinkers emerging in local multi-agency groups. These will include the Blue Light group, MARAC, MAPPA, town tasking, and the frequent attenders groups. The coordinator will ensure that:
- The response to any high impact substance misuser is coordinated across all the groups and that as few groups as possible are managing someone (the ideal will be just one group but this may not always be possible) and that the responses are consistent and do not contradict or overlap.
- once identified, work with a high impact substance misuse will continue until there is agreement that this is either no longer necessary or in the public interest.
- The assertive outreach workers are targeting the most appropriate clients.
- Problems of who is responsible for clients are addressed a framework for escalating any such problems have been addressed.
- monitoring and evaluating the work of the assertive outreach workers and the Blue Light group is undertaken and regularly reported.
- The process complies with GDPR and other data sharing legislation.
- Administration of the existing Blue Light MDT meeting
- Feeding evidence of impact and unmet need into wider strategic and commissioning structures across the local authority, police and the CCG.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept CVs.
Closing date: Saturday 1 June 2019
Interview date: To be confirmed