At Cranstoun, new and exciting oppportunities arise regularly and we are always in search of talented and experienced individuals to join our team. In order to respond to changes in service, we have put in in place a rolling recruitment process.
Cranstoun offer a wide range of services across England, including community-based and residential substance misuse services, supported housing, specialist services for young people and families and carers, and domestic abuse services. Our skilled and compassionate teams work with service users, families and communities, helping them to make positive changes. We’ve been making a difference since 1969 by combining our expertise with innovative approaches and putting people at the heart of what we do.
Our Housing Support Lead Worker Service provides housing-related support for Vulnerable Families, Single Adults and Couples, Survivors of Domestic Abuse & those faced with Mental Health. We support people to prevent the loss of their accommodation if it is at risk, or help them find/settle into suitable alternative accommodation. We also work with key strategic partners to help address other social related issues, such as benefit/welfare reform processes, helping to maximise people’s incomes, signposting to relevant primary and secondary health care services and more.
As Housing Support Lead Worker, the successful applicant will be expected to
- be motivated, committed and confident at liaising with other professionals.
- be able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- possess some understanding of the issues faced by homeless or vulnerably housed people and the difficulties they experience in accessing services.
- have the ability to empower individuals to make positive changes and a willingness to develop these valuable skills.
- effectively manage their own caseloads and time.
- provide individual, tailored support in accordance with the agreed support plan.
- assess and manage risk.
- maintain accurate records.
- understand the importance of maintaining professional boundaries.
- ensure safeguarding protocols are followed.
If you would like to be considered, please submit an application. We will keep it on record for 6 months and review it against any current or upcoming job vacancies
If you have any further questions please contact Natalie Clarke at email@example.com
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept CVs.
We are an inclusive employer, committed to promoting equality and diversity in all areas of our work.
27 September 2020
6 October 2020