Cranstoun offer a wide range of services across England, including community-based and residential substance misuse services, supported housing, specialist services for young people and families and carers, and domestic abuse services. Our skilled and compassionate teams work with service users, families and communities, helping them to make positive changes. We’ve been making a difference since 1969 by combining our expertise with innovative approaches and putting people at the heart of what we do.
Our Housing Support Lead Worker Service provides housing-related support for Vulnerable Families in temporary accommodation (including those that are homeless from home and who have been defined as statutory homeless), Single Adults and Couples & Survivors of Domestic Abuse. We support people to prevent the loss of their accommodation if it is at risk, or help them find/settle into suitable alternative accommodation. We also work with key strategic partners to help address other social related issues, such as benefit/welfare reform processes, helping to maximise people’s incomes, signposting to relevant primary and secondary health care services and more.
As Lead Worker, the successful applicant will be expected to:
• be motivated, committed and confident at liaising with other professionals
• be able to work autonomously and as part of a team
• possess some understanding of the issues faced by homeless or vulnerably housed people and the difficulties they experience in accessing services
• have the ability to empower individuals to make positive changes and a willingness to develop these valuable skills
• effectively manage their own caseloads and time
• provide individual, tailored support in accordance with the agreed support plan
.• assess and manage risk
• maintain accurate records
• understand the importance of maintaining professional boundaries
• ensure safeguarding protocols are followed
If you have any further questions please contact Natalie Clarke at email@example.com
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept CVs.
We are an inclusive employer, committed to promoting equality and diversity in all areas of our work.
13 July 2020
21 July 2020