Substance Misuse


If you’re aged 18 and over and need support around your drug or alcohol use, our community services can help. We support you whether you’re unsure if your substance use is a problem, you need structured treatment interventions or you require referral to a residential service.

The support we provide is person-centred, meaning we focus on what you see as important in helping you to achieve your recovery goals, whatever they may be. Our community services are not time-limited, so we work at your pace. Support includes one-to-one and group support, as well as medical interventions.

You can make the referral to our community services yourself, or through another agency. Referring is as simple as picking up the phone or dropping in to see us (please see the individual service pages for opening times). Following an assessment with a suitably qualified member of staff, we’ll work with you to develop a plan of support. If you need structured treatment, you’ll work alongside a worker for the duration of your treatment journey.

Our community services have a range of mutual aid options, providing an opportunity for people with lived experiences to support each other and build safe and uplifting networks.