Cranstoun provides community-based floating support to Birmingham residents at risk of homelessness, assisting them with housing and social-related issues.
Our Lead Worker Services are available to:
- Households in temporary accommodation
- Single adults and childless couples
- Female and male victims of domestic abuse.
Referrals can be made via:
- Birmingham City Council
- Key statutory providers such as health
- Key service providers
- Singles and couples (25+) Housing and Wellbeing Hub
- Domestic Abuse Advice, Safety and Support Hub
- Households Housing and Wellbeing Hub
- Commissioned supported accommodation providers (as part of onward pathway planning)
- Commissioned emergency accommodation providers (as part of their onward pathway planning)
- Birmingham City Council Vulnerable Adults Team and Housing Options Service
- Street Outreach Services
- Lead Worker Services
- No Wrong Door network provider.
If you would like to send a referral, have any questions, or would like to know more about how we can support each other, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 633 1750.
We offer the following:
Assessments, information and advice
Housing advice, liaison and referral
Welfare benefits, debt relief and payment planning advice
Access to Education, Training and Employment (ETE) Services via our PURE provision
Connection to community resources including social activities
Flexible person-centred support and settlement assistance to identified service users
Support to improve health and wellbeing
Assistance to gain access to appropriate services
Life skill development and goal setting to pursue aspirations
Flexible support at times and venues which suit the service user
Joint working with other agencies to ensure coordinated support
Click on the icons to download our resources.
News and events:
Birmingham City Council has awarded Cranstoun a number of housing support contracts to deliver and manage across Birmingham including: Lead Worker Service for adults Lead Worker Service for victims of domestic abuse Lead Worker Service for households in temporary...
Ashted Lock Way
Birmingham B7 4AZ
0121 633 1750