The PURE project is a part-funded European Social Funded project. This project has been brought together by Birmingham City Council and is delivered by Swanswell.
The PURE project brings together a range of coordinated interventions to assist the needs of Birmingham citizens with barriers into the employment market. The PURE project supports:
- homeless households including families and singles
- women fleeing domestic violence
- offenders and those at risk of offending
- individuals with learning difficulties, mental health issues, substance misuse issues and physical and sensory disabilities
PURE Intervention Workers support, guide and mentor individuals helping them to make positive changes and access employment, education or training opportunities.
The PURE project is eligible for participants Birmingham wide, with an emphasis on areas such as Ladywood, Aston, Lozells and East Handsworth.
Participants will be:
- aged 29+
- unemployed/inactive seeking employment
- Birmingham resident
- have the legal right to live in the UK/Work in an EU Member State for the duration of the project support
- Not being supported by another ESF funded project/programme (if you are unaware of whether you are being supported by another project we encourage a referral and we will check)
The PURE project is part-funded by the European Social Fund.